1st June 2019, 09:06 PM
Unregistered

Possibility to get Intermediate Commerce admission in Bal Niketan Gandhi Seva Sadan, Rajsamand for 10th RBSE Board student? Fee expenses of Intermediate course?

I want to admit my son in Bal Niketan Gandhi Seva Sadan, Rajsamand. He is studying in 10th standard from RBSE Board. So, I need to know about the fee expenses first. And please let me know that is it possible to get Intermediate Commerce admission in this school? Waiting for your response. Thank you!

4th June 2019, 04:19 PM
piya1617
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Possibility to get Intermediate Commerce admission in Bal Niketan Gandhi Seva Sadan, Rajsamand for 10th RBSE Board student? Fee expenses of Intermediate course?

Fee expenses :-
-----------------
Fee expenses of different medium for Intermediate Commerce course are given below:-

For English medium :-

Admission Fees :- Rs. 2,000/-
Tution Fee :- Rs. 30,000/-

For Hindi medium :-

Admission Fees :- Rs. 2,000/-
Tution Fee :- Rs. 24,000/-

Total fees has been calculated provided by the school. School management has the authority to modify the fees from time to time.

After completion of 10th standard you can study Intermediate Commerce course from Bal Niketan Gandhi Seva Sadan in Rajsamand.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?