1st June 2019, 09:08 PM
Unregistered

Requirements to get 5th standard admission in Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalaya, Ajmer?

Dear Sir, my son is 11 years of age and studying in 4th standard. I want to admit him in Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalaya, Ajmer in this year. So, I would like to know about the requirements for getting admission in this school for 5th standard. Please help me to know about this. Thank you!

3rd June 2019, 07:46 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Requirements to get 5th standard admission in Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalaya, Ajmer?

Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalaya conduct their own entrance exam for admission and you can only get admission based on merit. Just make sure you apply for admission when it is open.

Also, your son should be well prepared for the entrance exam because there are limited seats available and only top candidates can get admission.

4th June 2019, 10:29 AM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Requirements to get 5th standard admission in Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalaya, Ajmer?

Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalaya does not take admission in 5th standard. In Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalayas provides education from 6th standard to 12th standard. For admission in class 6th standard, admission of students are done through competition test namely Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalaya Selection Test (JNVST) conducted by CBSE. Age of students should be between 9-13 year on 1st may of year of admission for which selection test is conducted.

For details;
http://jnvajmer.in/

4th June 2019, 06:02 PM
Infant angel
Senior Member+++++

As per the information available, Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalaya, Ajmer do not take new admissions in class V. You can apply for the admission test for class VI.

The admission to class VI is based on the marks obtained in entrance test conducted by Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalaya and CBSE. The total intake of students in class VIth is 80 per year.

No candidate is allowed to attempt the entrance examination twice under any circumstances.

You can visit the website http://jnvajmer.in/addmission.aspx for more information.

4th June 2019, 09:21 PM
queen199
Senior Member+++++

Admission in the JNV ( Jawahar Navodya Vidyalaya ) is not conducted in std 5th.

So, there is no entrance test for std 5th admission.

You can appear for the entrance examination to get admission in std 6th after completion of std 5th.

Do you have any question? or have anything to say?