17th June 2014, 11:50 PM
Unregistered

Minimum percentage required in 12th Jharkhand Board to apply for IIT entrance exam?

sir
please tell me how many percent
is required in 12th jharkhand board
so that one can apply for IIT entrance exam???
waitng for your response

11th November 2014, 07:52 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Minimum percentage required in 12th Jharkhand Board to apply for IIT entrance exam?

The minimum percentage required in 12th standard to apply for JEE Main entrance examination is aggregate of 50% of marks with Mathematics, Physics and Chemistry subjects from a recognised board. Candidates who have qualified JEE Main examination and who have secured top 1,50,000 rank are eligible to appear for JEE Advance examination. And also the candidate must have secured 75% (70% for SC/ST) of marks in his 12th standard board examinations or he must be in top 20 percentile of high scorers of 12th standard state board examinations.
12th December 2014, 09:26 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Minimum percentage required in 12th Jharkhand Board to apply for IIT entrance exam?

how many markes required for mass communication in 12th jharkhand board and what are the courses in that???
26th February 2016, 09:52 PM
Unregistered

Sir I wanted to know that how much percentage I need to apply for an iit exam
20th May 2016, 10:11 PM
Unregistered

MINIMUM PERCENTAGE REQUIRED IN 12TH JHARKHAND BOARD TO APPLY FOR IIT ENTRANCE EXAM 2017
28th June 2016, 10:00 AM
Unregistered

MINIMUM PERCENTAGE REQUIRED IN 12TH JHARKHAND BOARD TO APPLY FOR MEDICAL ENTRANCE EXAM
6th April 2017, 05:18 PM
Unregistered

I have two questions..
1. For 2017 how the percentage is required for 12th class to apply scholarship according to jharkhand board.
2. for scholarship , whether overall percentage is taken for eligibility for scholarship or PMC marks can be taken..? Please, suggest.
19th August 2017, 08:06 PM
Unregistered

Sir I am securing 314 marks from jac board in class 12 of year 2017 and cut off for admission in iit also 314 for year 2017, so I'm eligible for admission in iit
23rd August 2017, 06:20 PM
Unregistered

Sir I had given 12th commerce from jharkhand board. And my result is fail , so I decided to give Compart exam . but the result is too late come. And I can not take admission anywhere now. So now I had decided to give 12th exam next year. Sir I can give that exam next year?
30th August 2017, 12:41 AM
Unregistered

Sir, I am securing 312 marks from jac board in class 12 of year 2017 and cut off for admission in iit 314 for year 2017, so I'm eligible for admission
31st August 2017, 08:50 PM
cataleya11

To get admission in the engineering course you need to qualify the engineering entrance exam. IIT held IIT JEE for admission in B.Tech degree.

Eligibility conditions that you need to satisfy are

Age should not be more than 25years.
Aspirants are not allowed more than 3 attempts national level engineering exam.
Aspirants should pass 12th level with PCM and English as core subjects. Minimum score of 75%(aggregate) is mandatory for admission in IITs/NITs/CFTs/IIITs colleges. SC/St candidates are given a relaxation of 5% in the necessary marks requirement.
4th June 2019, 03:56 PM
Unregistered

Dear Si/Madam i m pass out 2018-19 from MP Board & scoured 69.6%(OBC Cat.)with 348/500. Can i keeping eligibility for JEE(Main Adv) for 2020 session
suggest me soon
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?