18th June 2019, 01:45 PM
Unregistered

How many PG Diploma in Industrial Engineering seats are available in National Institute of Industrial Engineering?

Hello everyone, I want to do PG Diploma in Industrial Engineering from National Institute of Industrial Engineering. I would like to know how many seats are there for this course in this institute? Please tell me about the seats availability. Thank you!

20th June 2019, 04:26 PM
BHANBHORI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How many PG Diploma in Industrial Engineering seats are available in National Institute of Industrial Engineering?

The total number of PG Diploma in Industrial Engineering seats that are available in the National Institute of Industrial Engineering is 40.

National Institute of Industrial Engineering

For more information, you can contact at given below address.

CONTACT ADDRESS

Address: Vihar Lake Rd, Near The Residence Hotel, NITIE Admin Block, Powai, Mumbai, Maharashtra 400087
Phone: 022 2857 3371
20th June 2019, 05:52 PM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How many PG Diploma in Industrial Engineering seats are available in National Institute of Industrial Engineering?

There are total number of 126 PG Diploma in Industrial Engineering seats available in National Institute of Industrial Engineering.
Duration of this course is full time 2 years.
Candidates who have passed full-time BE/BTech degree in any discipline from a recognized university with 60% aggregate marks ( 5% relaxation for SC/ST/PwD candidates).

Candidates can visit the official website for details;
http://www.nitie.ac.in/
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?