23rd June 2019, 02:35 AM
Unregistered

Documents required to apply for Bank of India Education Loan Scheme for MBA aspirant?

Can anyone of you please let me know about the documents which are required to apply for an education loan under Bank of India Education Loan Scheme? I want to take an education loan for my MBA course. Please let me know about the necessary documents.

25th June 2019, 04:18 PM
Parvathi90
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Documents required to apply for Bank of India Education Loan Scheme for MBA aspirant?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Can anyone of you please let me know about the documents which are required to apply for an education loan under Bank of India Education Loan Scheme? I want to take an education loan for my MBA course. Please let me know about the necessary documents.

Documents required to apply for the Bank of India Education Loan Scheme for MBA aspirant are given below:

Admission proof (admission letter)

Fee Schedule

Completely filled application form

Passport size photographs

12th Board Mark Statement

Graduation Certificate

Mark Sheet of any entrance examination

Affidavit – Stating that no loan availed from any other banks or financial institutions

Address Proof – Ration Card or Driving License or Voter’s ID or Passport or Aadhaar Card

ID Proof – Passport or PAN Card or Voter’s ID or Driving License or Aadhaar Card
25th June 2019, 06:39 PM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Documents required to apply for Bank of India Education Loan Scheme for MBA aspirant?

Documents required to apply for Bank of India Education Loan Scheme for MBA aspirant are given below;

Duly filled in application form,
Admission letter,
Passport size photographs,
Mark sheets of 10th, 12th and Graduation,
Schedule of fee expenses,
Proof of identity - like Driving Licence/Passport/Aadhar Card/ any photo identity,
Proof of residence - like Driving Licence/Passport/Electricity bill/Telephone bill,
Bank account statement for last 6 months of Student/Co-borrower/ guarantor's,
Proof of income such as salary slips/ Form 16.
26th June 2019, 12:43 AM
Careeradviser
Senior Member+

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
The following documents required to apply for Bank of India Education Loan Scheme,
  • Filled Application form
  • Fee Slip
  • Mark Certificates
  • Address Proof
  • ID Proof etc.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?