23rd June 2019, 02:35 AM
Unregistered

Eligibility to apply for Bank of India Education Loan Scheme for BCA(H) course?

Hello Sir/Madam, I want to apply for an Education Loan, so that I can study BCA(H). I have heard about the Bank of India Education Loan Scheme. So, I am eligible to apply for an education loan scheme of this Bank.

25th June 2019, 04:08 PM
Parvathi90
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to apply for Bank of India Education Loan Scheme for BCA(H) course?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello Sir/Madam, I want to apply for an Education Loan, so that I can study BCA(H). I have heard about the Bank of India Education Loan Scheme. So, I am eligible to apply for an education loan scheme of this Bank.

Eligibility to apply for the Bank of India Star Education Loan Scheme is given below:

>> Applicant should be an Indian Citizen

>> Applicant should have obtained admission after completion of 10+2 or equivalent examination in any recognized college / university in India or abroad through an entrance examination or merit based selection process

>> Applicant should have scored very good marks in 10th and 12th board examinations

>> Applicant should not have any other outstanding educational loan from any other banks or financial institutions

>> Applicant’s father / mother should execute the document as co-borrower
25th June 2019, 06:29 PM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to apply for Bank of India Education Loan Scheme for BCA(H) course?

Eligibility to apply for Bank of India Education Loan Scheme for BCA(H) course;

You should be a resident of India.

You should have secured admission to BCA(H) course in recognized institutions through Entrance Test/Merit based selection process after completion of HSC (10+2 or equivalent).

You should possess good academic career.

You should not have outstanding education loan from any other Institution.

Your parent should be co-borrower.

You can visit the below mentioned official website link for details;
https://www.bankofindia.co.in/EducationLoan
26th June 2019, 12:58 AM
Careeradviser
Senior Member+

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Eligibility to apply for Bank of India Education Loan Scheme for BCA(H) course:

1) Candidates should be an Indian National.

2) Candidates should have completed 12th standard from recognized institutions in India or Abroad through Entrance Test/Merit based selection process after completion of HSC (10 plus 2 or equivalent).

3) Candidate should have good academic career.

4) Candidates should not have outstanding education loan from any other Institution.

Official website -> https://www.bankofindia.co.in/EducationLoan
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?