29th January 2019, 01:38 AM
Unregistered

Documents required to apply for Karnataka Bank Education Loan Scheme for MBA aspirant?

Can anyone of you please let me know about the documents which are required to apply for an education loan under Karnataka Bank Education Loan Scheme? I want to take an education loan for my MBA course. Please let me know about the necessary documents.

9th February 2019, 09:28 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Documents required to apply for Karnataka Bank Education Loan Scheme for MBA aspirant?

You need to have following documents for Karnataka Bank Education Loan scheme.

- Admission confirmation letter
- Address Proof
- Identity Proof
- Bank statements
- Income proof of Guarantor
- Any papers related to scholarships, if any
- Documents related to any other loan you have taken, if any
- Documents related to collateral security
10th February 2019, 12:00 PM
Parvathi90
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Documents required to apply for Karnataka Bank Education Loan Scheme for MBA aspirant?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Can anyone of you please let me know about the documents which are required to apply for an education loan under Karnataka Bank Education Loan Scheme? I want to take an education loan for my MBA course. Please let me know about the necessary documents.

Documents required to apply for the Karnataka Bank education loan scheme are given below:

Completely filled application form
Admission Letter
Fee Schedule
Mark Sheet of qualifying examination
Address Proof (passport / ration card copy)
Identity Proof (Aadhar Card / Voter ID)
Signature Proof
Two Photographs
Income Proof (ITR or bank statement)
Documents of property or securities
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?