22nd July 2016, 05:08 PM
Unregistered

Which rank of AP-EAMCET between General/Local and Local, Category & Gender will be considered for MBBS admission in Andhra Pradesh?

For 15% Non-Local seats in Andhra Pradesh, which ranks will be considered, General or Local ranks or Local+Category+Gender? I have a local status of Osmania University and my local rank is 1000 in AP-EAMCET. And my local rank with category and gender is 290. My general rank is 4580. Is there any chance of me getting an MBBS seat in Andhra Pradesh?

Related Questions:
5th May 2017, 07:12 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Which rank of AP-EAMCET between General/Local and Local, Category & Gender will be considered for MBBS admission in Andhra Pradesh?

Which rank is taken into consideration in ap eamcet 2017 in ap engineering colleges local rank or normal rank
5th May 2017, 10:01 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Which rank of AP-EAMCET between General/Local and Local, Category & Gender will be considered for MBBS admission in Andhra Pradesh?

I have studied 1st to 10th in telangana but i studied intermediate in ongole under AU region, then i belong to local or non-local region?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?