26th June 2019, 05:52 PM
Unregistered

Admission procedure to study BE(Electronics & Telecom Engineering) in Institute of Engineering Sciences and Management Indore?

Respected Sir/Madam, I want to study BE(Electronics & Telecom Engineering) from Institute of Engineering Sciences and Management Indore. Can I know the procedure for getting admission in this institute for studying BE(Electronics & Telecom Engineering)? Please tell me asap.

27th June 2019, 06:24 PM
Crenchekids
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Admission procedure to study BE(Electronics & Telecom Engineering) in Institute of Engineering Sciences and Management Indore?

The admission to the BE(Electronics & Telecom Engineering) course in Institute of Engineering Sciences and Management Indore is on the basis of JEE rank and marks followed by counseling.

The minimum eligibility required to apply for JEE is 10+2 passed with minimum 60% marks from a recognized board. The candidates belonging to Sc/St category will get relaxation of 5% in 10+2 marks(55%).
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?