9th July 2018, 10:57 PM
Unregistered

Admission procedure to study BE(Aeronautical Engineering) in Institute of Engineering Sciences and Management, Indore?

Hi friends, can you please tell me about the procedure for getting admission in Institute of Engineering Sciences and Management, Indore for studying BE(Aeronautical Engineering) course? Kindly let me know about the admission procedure asap.

Related Questions:
  1. Course structure and fee expenses of BE(Aeronautical Engineering) in Institute of Engineering Sciences and Management, Indore?
  2. Cutoff percentage required in 12th Madhya Pradesh Board to study BE(Aeronautical Engineering) in Institute of Engineering Sciences and Management, Indore?
  3. How many BE(Aeronautical Engineering) seats are available in Institute of Engineering Sciences and Management, Indore?
  4. List of AICTE approved & stipend providing colleges(In Andhra pradesh) for a student having 5735 rank in GPAT?
  5. Admission procedure to study BE(Metallurgical Engineering) in Jagadguru Dattatray College of Technology, Indore? -- [New]
  6. Which college will I get after scoring 9655 rank?
  7. Admission procedure to study BS(Marine Engineering) in R.L. Institute of Nautical Sciences?
  8. Which college can I get after scoring 10345 rank in MPPET and 368769 in AIEEE?
  9. How many top colleges are available in MP?
  10. Admission procedure to study PhD(Industrial Management) in Saveetha Institute of Medical and Technical Sciences?
  11. Admission procedure to study BE(Electronics Engineering) in Orion Institute of Management and Technology, Vadodara?
  12. Is there is any engineering institute in Indore by name of Jawaharlal Nehru Institute of Technology?
  13. Admission procedure to study MTech(Clinical Engineering) in Sri Chitra Tirunal Institute for Medical Sciences and Technology?
  14. List of best private colleges in which I can get after scoring 60,000 rank and 115 marks? -- [Most Discussed]
  15. Which college is better between B.Tech computer science and Uttaranchal University?
  16. Admission procedure to study Diploma in Electronics Engineering in International Institute of Management and Technical Studies?
  17. Top 20 B-Schools for MBA or PGDM in all over India? Details of those colleges?
  18. Which college will I get in B.Tech after scoring WBJEE rank of 57691?
15th July 2018, 10:43 PM
shrivastava_aman
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Admission procedure to study BE(Aeronautical Engineering) in Institute of Engineering Sciences and Management, Indore?

After doing away with the MP PET, The admissions are done through the JEE.

You have to prepare and apply for it.

If you get a good rank (National or state), you have to appear in the counseling which would be done online.

You have to fill up the institute as one of your preference and if your marks are good enough, then you will be allotted one seat in teh institute desired by you.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?