28th June 2019, 03:54 PM
Unregistered

Whether Banks provide an education loans to MBA(Fashion Management) student of Amity School of Fashion Technology?

Respected Sir/Madam, I have got admission in Amity School of Fashion Technology. I am doing MBA in Fashion Management over there. Now, I want to apply for an education loan. I would like to know that am I eligible as I have heard that Bank doesn’t give loans to me as I am studying MBA in this institute.

29th June 2019, 05:42 PM
shweta 1411
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Whether Banks provide an education loans to MBA(Fashion Management) student of Amity School of Fashion Technology?

Yes banks provides an education loans to pursue MBA(Fashion Management) student of Amity School of Fashion Technology.
List of some of the banks which provides education loan are as follows:-
State Bank of India
Bank of India
Allahabad Bank
Punjab National Bank
Bank of Baroda
UCO Bank
Indus Ind Bank
HDFC Bank
Axis Bank
ICICI Bank
IDBI Bank
Canara Bank
Andhra Bank
Indian Bank
Oriental Bank of Commerce
Union Bank of India
30th June 2019, 12:53 AM
shahi jee
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Whether Banks provide an education loans to MBA(Fashion Management) student of Amity School of Fashion Technology?

Yes, you can apply for an education loan to study MBA (Fashion Management) student of Amity School of Fashion Technology.

List of banks providing an education loan to study MBA course are:-
State Bank of India
ICICI Bank
IDBI Bank
HDFC Bank
Axis Bank
Canara Bank
Union Bank
United Bank
Central Bank
Dena Bank
UCO Bank
Bank of Baroda
Indian Overseas Bank
Punjab National Bank
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?