2nd October 2018, 07:07 PM
Unregistered

Whether Banks provide education loans to MBA student of Lovely Professional University?

Friends, I have got admission in Lovely Professional University. I am doing MBA there. Now, I want to apply for Education Loan. I would like to know that am I eligible as I have heard that Bank doesn’t give loans to me as I am studying MBA in Lovely Professional University.

23rd October 2018, 05:50 AM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Whether Banks provide education loans to MBA student of Lovely Professional University?

Yes, you can avail education loans to study MBA in Lovely Professional University, if the University falls under the approved list of Banks. You can avail education loans from any public sector, private sector and foreign banks in India, if you have secured admission in recognised institute/university in India or abroad.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?