3rd March 2018, 12:56 PM
Unregistered

Are all controversies of IIPM over now? Whether Banks provide education loans to study in IIPM student?

Friends, I have got admission in IIPM. I am doing MBA there. Now, I want to apply for Education Loan. I would like to know that am I eligible as I have heard that Bank doesn’t give loans to me as I am studying MBA in IIPM.sc

26th March 2018, 07:54 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Are all controversies of IIPM over now? Whether Banks provide education loans to study in IIPM student?

Just make sure that the MBA is recognized by AICTE and a recognized university, if you want to get the education loan. If it is under any foreign university, then you will face problems.

At IIPM, most of the courses are under foreign universities, which are not so reputed, which is the reason banks are not giving education loan to students of those institutions.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?