29th June 2019, 02:33 PM
Unregistered

Concession under Oriental Bank of Commerce Education Loan scheme for female BBA(H) aspirant?

I am studying in 12th and my aim is to study BBA(H). I am a female candidate. For studying BBA(H), I want to take education loan. I have a bank account in Oriental Bank of Commerce and came to know about an Education Loan. So, I would like to know that I can get concession if apply an education loan in this bank?

30th June 2019, 06:37 PM
shahi jee
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Concession under Oriental Bank of Commerce Education Loan scheme for female BBA(H) aspirant?

Concession under Oriental Bank of Commerce Education Loan scheme for female BBA(H) aspirant are as follows:-
Up to Rs. 4 Lakhs - 12.75% (BR + 2.50)
Above Rs. 4 Lakhs but not exceeding 7.50 Lakhs with Third Party Guarantee - 13.25%
Above Rs. 4 Lakhs but not exceeding 7.50 lakhs with Immovable Property - 12.00%

Note - Additional concession in interest rate of 0.50% will be given to the female candidates.
1st July 2019, 01:12 AM
Incredible Chinnu

Default Re: Concession under Oriental Bank of Commerce Education Loan scheme for female BBA(H) aspirant?

Yes there is a concession rate of 0.5% for any type of course for female students.

So you can apply for Education loan account with conversion rate.

For more details you just go through the official website of oriental bank of commerce .

Eligibility requirement for Education loan :

1.you must be citizen of india.

2.You must have good academic track record.

3.And admission letter from the Institution or colleges where BBA H is offered

There by you must submit fee structure of the course and as per the terms of the bank you will be sanctioned with education loan.
1st July 2019, 12:58 PM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Being a female BBA(H) aspirant, you can get 0.50% concession in interest rates under Oriental Bank of Commerce Education Loan scheme.
SC/ ST/ PwD candidates can also get 0.50% concession in interest rates, subject to minimum of One Year MCLR.

After confirmed admission in BBA(H) in any recognized institute/university in India or abroad, you can apply for education loan from Oriental Bank of Commerce.

Detailed information is available on;
https://www.obcindia.co.in/content/education-loan
1st July 2019, 01:03 PM
Parvathi90
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I am studying in 12th and my aim is to study BBA(H). I am a female candidate. For studying BBA(H), I want to take education loan. I have a bank account in Oriental Bank of Commerce and came to know about an Education Loan. So, I would like to know that I can get concession if apply an education loan in this bank?

Girl students can get a concession of 0.50% (50 bps) for education loan in Oriental Bank of Commerce.

The interest rates will vary based on the loan amount, tenure, institution and loan type in Oriental Bank of Commerce. The interest rates will also vary based on the MCLR. Interest rates will be in the range of 9.40% to 11.40% - for education loans under Oriental Bank of Commerce.
1st July 2019, 09:37 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

For female students there is a concession of 0.50% on interest rate if you are applying for education loan at Oriental Bank of Commerce. Interest rates are given below, you can deduct 0.50% from it.

- For loan upto 4 lakhs: MCLR +2%
- For loan between 4 and 7.5 lakhs: MCLR + 3%
- For loan above 7.5 lakhs: MCLR + 1.75%
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?