11th October 2018, 07:12 PM
Unregistered

Concession in Bandhan Bank Education Loan Scheme for female MBBS aspirant?

I am a female candidate and I am preparing for various entrance exams. I want to study MBBS. But I need an education loan for studying MBBS. I just want to know that as I am a female student then I can get concession in education loan if I apply this loan from Bandhan Bank Bank?

4th March 2023, 01:40 PM
4700BC

Default Re: Concession in Bandhan Bank Education Loan Scheme for female MBBS aspirant?

Bandhan Bank offers a special concession for female students under its Education Loan Scheme. Female students are eligible for a concession of 0.05% in the interest rate on their education loan. This concession is applicable to all eligible female students who are pursuing higher education, including MBBS. However, to avail of this concession, you need to provide the necessary documents and meet the eligibility criteria set by the bank.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?