18th July 2019, 10:31 PM
Unregistered

Requirements to apply for Karnataka State Police Armed Reserve Sub-Inspector of Police recruitment for an English graduate?

Dear friends, I have done BA in English and I want to apply in Karnataka State Police recruitment of Armed Reserve Sub-Inspector of Police Can I know about the requirements to apply in this recruitment for me as I am a fresher right now? Kindly let me know about this as soon as possible.

21st July 2019, 03:28 PM
zahedrocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Requirements to apply for Karnataka State Police Armed Reserve Sub-Inspector of Police recruitment for an English graduate?

In order to apply for the recruitment candidates should have completed their bachelor's degree in any discipline from a recognized college/university. The age of the candidate should be in between 21-26 years. Age relaxation will be applicable as per government norms. The height of male candidates should be 168 Cms, Chest (unexpanded) — 81 Cms, Chest (expanded) — 86 Cms. For female Candidates the height should be 157 Cms, and weight should be 45 Kgs.
21st July 2019, 04:00 PM
HKBEHURA
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Requirements to apply for Karnataka State Police Armed Reserve Sub-Inspector of Police recruitment for an English graduate?

KSP Armed Reserve Sub Inspector jobs notice has been released for 40 Armed Reserve Sub Inspector posts.

Requirements:
Education - candidates needs to have a degree from an university recognised by UGC or equivalent.
Age - Age of the candidates needs to be in between 21 years to 26 years.

Applicants can submit their applications on or before 5th August, 2019 and they have to go through several rounds to get selected.
21st July 2019, 04:58 PM
Incredible Chinnu

Eligibility required to apply for Sub Inspector of police in Karnataka state Armed in reserve :

1.You must have completed graduation from the recognized university with good academic track record.

2.Age should be in between these limits

GM -- 21 to 26 years

SC/ST and restricted reservation candidates : 21 to 28 years

In service GM -- 21 to 35 years

In service reserved candidates -- 21 to 40 years.

3.last date to fill the online application form : 05th Aug 2019.

Last date to make the payment : 07th Aug 2019.
21st July 2019, 06:38 PM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

As you have done BA in English, so I can say you are eligible to apply for Karnataka State Police Armed Reserve Sub-Inspector of Police recruitment. Candidates who are a graduate in any discipline from a recognized university/institute can apply.
You should be minimum 21 years and maximum 26 years old (28 years for SC/ST/CAT-01, 2A, 2B, 3A & 3B) to be eligible.

You can find details on;
http://rsinhk19.ksp-online.in
22nd July 2019, 12:41 PM
Pagal ho kya
Senior Member+

Karnataka State Police Armed Reserve Sub-Inspector of Police Recruitment:

** Requirements to Apply:

>> Educational Qualification:

Any degree from University recognised by UGC or Equivalent.

>> Age limit:

Minimum Age: 21 years.

Maximum Age: 26 years.

For detailed information regarding this recruitment, log on to https://ksp.gov.in/.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?