19th July 2014, 01:57 PM
Unregistered

How to become Bioscience Scientist? What group to study in intermediate PMC or PCB?

How to become a scientist of bioscience? What group should we take in intermediate? Mpc or Bipc? To become a scientist of bio science

7th October 2015, 01:57 AM
Jits56
Senior Member++++

Default Re: How to become Bioscience Scientist? What group to study in intermediate PMC or PCB?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
How to become a scientist of bioscience? What group should we take in intermediate? Mpc or Bipc? To become a scientist of bio science
You have to choose PCB in your HSC. You have to complete a graduation in Botany, Zoology, Biotechnology, Microbiology and Environmental Science etc. This is the basics in Bio science. To become a scientist you need to go further and do a post graduation/PhD in Bio science. You can do research in India or abroad. There are lot of private and government sponsored research institutions which will fund your research and provide you guidance. You should have a natural flair for the subject and eye for detail that a scientist will normally require. There are lot of material available on internet and in print. You can keep yourself updated of the latest development in this area.
22nd July 2019, 10:18 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to become Bioscience Scientist? What group to study in intermediate PMC or PCB?

I want in join in forensic science .As I have completed my intermediate bipc with 91 % . Is it sufficient to join
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?