22nd July 2019, 08:33 PM
Unregistered

Procedure to change stream into Humanities stream for 11th Science PSEB student?

Hi Sir, I am studying in 11th standard with Science stream from PSEB Board. I want to change my stream but not my Board. I want to change my stream to Humanities. So, I just want to know about the procedure for changing stream. Please tell me asap.

26th July 2019, 05:52 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure to change stream into Humanities stream for 11th Science PSEB student?

You need to contact the school authority for any such change. If it is possible then they will ask you to write an application for it. Just contact them as soon as possible so that you can transfer to the new stream at the beginning of the session.

The change of stream will not be possible if registration for class 12th board exam has been already done by the school authority. Just make sure you act quickly in this regard.
26th July 2019, 11:45 PM
taputanya
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure to change stream into Humanities stream for 11th Science PSEB student?

If you want to change your stream from science to Humanities then you need to write an application to the principal mentioning that you want to change your stream and reason for changing your stream. Submit this application in the office of your school and ask them how much time would it take. Generally takes one to two days.
If your reason will be genuine then you will be allowed to change your stream.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?