24th July 2019, 02:09 AM
Unregistered

Last date to apply for Tata SIA Limited Human Resources Internship?

Hi friends, I am willing to join Human Resources Internship in Tata SIA Limited. I would like to know about the last date for applying in this Internship program. Kindly let me know about the last date as soon as possible. Waiting for your response!

27th July 2019, 12:26 PM
Parvathi90
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Last date to apply for Tata SIA Limited Human Resources Internship?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hi friends, I am willing to join Human Resources Internship in Tata SIA Limited. I would like to know about the last date for applying in this Internship program. Kindly let me know about the last date as soon as possible. Waiting for your response!

Last date to apply for the Human Resources internship in the Tata SIA Limited was 17th June, 2019. At present, there are is no Human Resources internship position available in the Tata SIA Limited. Candidates from Gurgaon and neighboring cities & with relevant interests and skills were eligible to apply for the Human Resources internship in the Tata SIA Limited. The Human Resources internship was available for the period of 2 months in the Tata SIA Limited.
27th July 2019, 04:46 PM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Last date to apply for Tata SIA Limited Human Resources Internship was 14 June 2019. At present there are no requirements for Human Resources Internship in Tata SIA Limited. Hence you can not apply bow for same.
To apply for same internship, you should be from Gurgaon and neighboring cities and you must possess relevant skills.
28th July 2019, 12:25 AM
piya1617
Senior Member+++++

Last date to apply for Human Resources Internship in Tata SIA Limited was 14 June 2019.

Duration of this Internship is 2 months.
28th July 2019, 01:43 AM
Infant angel
Senior Member+++++

The last date to apply for Tata SIA Limited Human Resources Internship was 14th June 2019. However, you can wait for the next available opportunity.

The duration of the Tata SIA Limited Human Resources Internship would be 2 months and is full time.

You can visit the website https://www.airvistara.com/trip/ for more information.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?