4th April 2019, 12:32 PM
Unregistered

Last date to apply for NisVan HR Solutions Private Limited Human Resources Internship?

Hi friends, I am willing to join Human Resources Internship in NisVan HR Solutions Private Limited. I would like to know about the last date for applying in this Internship program. Kindly let me know about the last date as soon as possible. Waiting for your response!

8th April 2019, 12:28 PM
Parvathi90
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Last date to apply for NisVan HR Solutions Private Limited Human Resources Internship?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hi friends, I am willing to join Human Resources Internship in NisVan HR Solutions Private Limited. I would like to know about the last date for applying in this Internship program. Kindly let me know about the last date as soon as possible. Waiting for your response!

Interested candidates can apply on or before 30th April, 2019 for the Human Resources internship in the NisVan HR Solutions Private Limited. If selected, candidates can start the Human Resources internship immediately in the NisVan HR Solutions Private Limited. Human Resources internship in the NisVan HR Solutions is available for the period of six months. Selected candidates can get the following benefits for doing the Human Resources internship in the NisVan HR Solutions Private Limited: stipend, job offer and a certificate.
8th April 2019, 10:22 PM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Last date to apply for NisVan HR Solutions Private Limited Human Resources Internship?

Interested and eligible candidates can apply on or before 30 April 2019 for NisVan HR Solutions Private Limited Human Resources Internship. Candidates belonging from Mohali and neighboring cities are eligible to apply for NisVan HR Solutions Private Limited Human Resources Internship. Candidates willing for full time (in-office) internship and who can start this internship between 4th April 2019 and 4th May 2019 can apply for NisVan HR Solutions Private Limited Human Resources Internship. Total positions available for that Internship is 3.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?