25th July 2019, 01:44 AM
Unregistered

Entrance exams available to study MTech(Chemical Engineering) in Jawaharlal Nehru University? Cutoff marks required to secure admission?

Hello everyone, I want to join Jawaharlal Nehru University for studying MTech(Chemical Engineering). Can I know which are the entrance exams available for admission in this course and in this university? Please tell me about the cutoff marks also to get admission.

30th October 2021, 06:35 PM
Ayesha baig
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Entrance exams available to study MTech(Chemical Engineering) in Jawaharlal Nehru University? Cutoff marks required to secure admission?

Entrance exam available to study MTech Chemical Engineering at Jawaharlal Nehru University is called GATE Graduate Aptitude Test Engineering.Qualification required - You must have a BTech degree or an equivalent from a recogniszed university.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?