29th July 2019, 02:24 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility to study MDS(Prosthodontics, Crown and Bridge) in Mar Baselios Dental College?

Hello everyone, I want to do MDS(Prosthodontics, Crown and Bridge) from Mar Baselios Dental College. Can I know about the eligibility criteria for getting admission in this course in this institute? Please tell me asap. Waiting for your response!

1st August 2019, 10:07 PM
shahi jee
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to study MDS(Prosthodontics, Crown and Bridge) in Mar Baselios Dental College?

Eligibility to study MDS (Prosthodontics, Crown and Bridge) in Mar Baselios Dental College are as follows:-
Candidate must have passed Bachelor of Dental Surgery from a recognised college by the Dental Council of India.
Candidate must have scored at least 55% aggregate in BDS.
There is no age restriction to pursue this course.
2nd August 2019, 10:17 PM
Infant angel
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to study MDS(Prosthodontics, Crown and Bridge) in Mar Baselios Dental College?

The minimum eligibility required to apply for Master of Dental Surgery(Prosthodontics, Crown and Bridge) in Mar Baselios Dental College is you must have completed Bachelor of Dental Surgery with minimum 55% marks from an institute approved by Medical Council of India.

The admission to the Master of Dental Surgery(Prosthodontics, Crown and Bridge) in Mar Baselios Dental College is on the basis of merit list of National Eligibility cum Entrance Test for Postgraduate followed by counseling.

You can visit the website http://mbdc.edu.in for more information.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?