7th November 2014, 10:38 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility to pursue MSW after completing B.Com? Minimum percentage required in B.Com? Job opportunities for MSW candidate?

hello
can i do MSW after my b.com and how
much percentage need to join for this in graduation???
Is it possible to get good job after MSW?????
waiting for your reply

6th December 2014, 10:16 AM
Saranbala18

Default Re: Eligibility to pursue MSW after completing B.Com? Minimum percentage required in B.Com? Job opportunities for MSW candidate?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
hello
can i do MSW after my b.com and how
much percentage need to join for this in graduation???
Is it possible to get good job after MSW?????
waiting for your reply
Yes, you can do MSW after completing B.Com. The eligibility criteria required for MSW is Graduation in any stream from any recognized university.

The percentage may vary depending upon the college. However, those students how have scored 50% are eligible. Apart from this, you may also qualify in the entrance exam conducted by the respective college.

The admission to MSW depends upon the percentage you scored in qualifying exam conducted by the respective college.

From job point of view there are many jobs available for MSW post graduate. You can become CSR executive, Welfare officer, Social worker for NGO etc.
2nd October 2016, 10:37 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Eligibility to pursue MSW after completing B.Com? Minimum percentage required in B.Com? Job opportunities for MSW candidate?

I have completed Msc in organic chemistry and have been working for 2 years at reputed pharma company..I want to know iff i can do MSW now or not..and what are scopes
22nd November 2016, 04:23 PM
Unregistered

Hi, I have done B.Com(c.s) and worked as procurement analyst in in a reputed company mean while studied MBA(HR) on correspondence, Now i wanna do MSW ,kindly help to advice whether i can study MSW in part time since i have to go job for some financial purpose.
If done MSW in part time means then whether i can get better job in reputed company with the good salary...

Please mail the feedback to my personal mail id as well: [email protected], PH: 9952061245.
15th May 2017, 04:12 PM
Unregistered

I want to pursue PhD Social Work through distance education. I have completed my MSW with 60%. Is there any option which will be low cost and distance or part time.
20th July 2017, 11:30 AM
Unregistered

I have completed degree in BSc cs. Now I want to do PG. what is the best choice for me except MCA and MSc cs
25th July 2020, 06:57 PM
Unregistered

How much the fees off msw course?
7th September 2021, 10:12 PM
Minal F

MSW Eligibility criteria:-

Candidates must have a graduation degree in any stream with minimum 50%marks from a recogniszed university.

MSW full form Master in Social Work ,is a 2 year specialized postgraduate course.
6th May 2023, 03:03 PM
Unregistered

Respected Sir/Madam I have completed my graduation inn Theology from a very renowned university. Am I eligible for MSW?
Thank you
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?