14th April 2012, 10:22 PM
Unregistered

How to join MSW after completing my final semester in BSc Physics? What is the eligibility criteria of MSW course?

now i am completing my final semester in b.sc physics but i am interested to join m.s.w so i need the details of eligiblity of m.s.w course?

Related Questions:
  1. How to do correspondence MSW course after completing BSc Physics
  2. Eligibility to pursue MSW after completing B.Com? Minimum percentage required in B.Com? Job opportunities for MSW candidate? -- [New]
  3. MSW course with distance learning from IGNOU: Eligibility? Fees criteria? Center in Mumbai? Details of the course? -- [Most Discussed]
  4. What's the eligibility criteria for doing MSW as a girl? List of institutions in Mumbai and their admission date for the same course?
  5. How can I study MSW in regular mode? Colleges in Hyderabad for this course?
  6. What is the joining time of MSW course? What is the eligibility criteria?
  7. Is it a good choice for me to opt for MSW after completion of B.Com course?
  8. MSW course from IGNOU: Process of admission? Eligibility criteria? Fee structure? Career prospects? -- [Most Discussed]
  9. How much is the fees of MSW? Future after completing MSW? Process of admission?
  10. How to do Ph.D in MSW in correspondence after scoring 55% in MSW?
  11. What is the procedure to do MSW after completing B.Com graduation
  12. How to study MSW after B.A?
  13. What is the eligibility for government job? I am pursuing MSW final and 30 years old
  14. What's the eligibility criteria, admission procedure and fee structure for doing MSW course from IGNOU(correspondence)?
  15. How to take admission in MSW after completing BCA exam
  16. Job opportunities after 'Master of Social Works' courses?
  17. What is the eligibility to study MSW? List of the colleges to study MSW in Chennai? I have completed BCA
  18. How to take admission in MSW course from IGNOU distance learning? What is the eligibility criteria for the same and the fee structure?
15th July 2012, 08:18 PM
arpitbanaudha

Default Re: How to join MSW after completing my final semester in BSc Physics? What is the eligibility criteria of MSW course?

A Master's Degree in Social Work (MSW) is a graduate degree that normally takes about two years to complete.
yes you can join MSW if you fulfil these requirement-:
the eligibility is a minimum of 50 per cent marks in graduation. Entrance test is conducted by the college for admission. We would recommend you to contact the institute in person to know the admission dates, the fees and the other course details. The official website of the institute has the contact details
http://www.jrnrvu.org
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?