30th July 2019, 12:51 PM
Unregistered

Skills required to become Mobile App Development Interns in GrayQuest Education Finance Private Limited Mumbai?

Respected Sir/Madam, please help me to know about the skills which are essentially required to apply for an internship related to Mobile App Development in GrayQuest Education Finance Private Limited Mumbai. I really want to do this internship. Please help me.

2nd August 2019, 01:28 PM
triptiiet
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Skills required to become Mobile App Development Interns in GrayQuest Education Finance Private Limited Mumbai?

Skills required to become Mobile App Development Internship in GrayQuest Education Finance Private Limited Mumbai is given below :-

1) Candidates must have knowledge of Cross-platform Development.

2) Candidates must have knowledge in UX/UI Design Skills.

3) Candidates must have knowledge of Modern Programming Languages

4) Candidates must have knowledge of Agile Methodologies .

5) Candidates must have knowledge of Computing.
2nd August 2019, 04:39 PM
piya1617
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Skills required to become Mobile App Development Interns in GrayQuest Education Finance Private Limited Mumbai?

The essential skills that are required to apply for Mobile App Development Internship at GrayQuest Education Finance Private Limited in Mumbai are given below.

Skills :-
----------
1) You must have knowledge in REST API

2) You must have knowledge in Android

3) You must have skill in Database Management System (DBMS).

You may check below website to know more about this internship.
https://www.grayquest.com/
3rd August 2019, 01:01 AM
Crenchekids
Senior Member+++++

The skills required to apply for Mobile App Development Interns in GrayQuest Education Finance Private Limited Mumbai is given below:

=)You should have excellent communication skills.
=)You must have the knowledge of REST API.
=)You should be proficient in Android development.
=)You must have the knowledge of Mobile App testing and debugging.
=)You should have the knowledge of updating features of existing mobile application.

You can check the website https://www.grayquest.com/ for more details.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?