2nd August 2019, 02:36 AM
Unregistered

Requirements to apply for UI/Interior Space Design Internship in SocioGraph Solutions Incorporation Bangalore?

Hello everyone, I am interested in doing an internship of UI/Interior Space Design Internship which is available in SocioGraph Solutions Incorporation Bangalore. Kindly let me know about the requirements to apply for this internship.

5th August 2019, 03:34 PM
triptiiet
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Requirements to apply for UI/Interior Space Design Internship in SocioGraph Solutions Incorporation Bangalore?

Requirements to apply for UI/Interior Space Design Internship in SocioGraph Solutions Incorporation Bangalore is given below :-

1)Candidates who are available for full time (in-office) internship

2)Candidates who can start the internship between 29th Jul'19 and 28th Aug'19

3)Candidates who are available for duration of 6 months

4)Candidates who have relevant skills and interests.

For more information visit on (http://www.sociographsolutions.in)
5th August 2019, 04:12 PM
Parvathi90
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Requirements to apply for UI/Interior Space Design Internship in SocioGraph Solutions Incorporation Bangalore?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello everyone, I am interested in doing an internship of UI/Interior Space Design Internship which is available in SocioGraph Solutions Incorporation Bangalore. Kindly let me know about the requirements to apply for this internship.

The requirements to apply for the UI/Interior Space Design internship in the SocioGraph Solutions Incorporation, Bangalore are given below:

Candidates with knowledge and expertise in 3ds Max, Adobe Illustrator, Adobe Photoshop

Candidates with skills in Autodesk Maya, Adobe XD and Blender 3D

Candidates with suitable interests and skills

Candidates who are available full time (in office)

Candidates who can do the internship, for the period of 6 months

Candidates who can start the internship before 28th August, 2019
5th August 2019, 07:35 PM
Crenchekids
Senior Member+++++

The requirements required to apply for UI/Interior Space Design Internship in SocioGraph Solutions Incorporation Bangalore is given below:-

=)Knowledge of Adobe Photoshop
=)Knowledge of 3ds Max
=)Knowledge of Adobe Illustrator
=)Knowledge of Autodesk Maya
=)Expertise in Blender 3D and Adobe XD

The duration of the UI/Interior Space Design Internship in SocioGraph Solutions Incorporation Bangalore would be of 6 months.

You can check the website http://www.sociographsolutions.in for more details.
5th August 2019, 07:59 PM
piya1617
Senior Member+++++

Please find below the requirements to apply for UI/Interior Space Design Internship at SocioGraph Solutions Incorporation in Bangalore.

1) You must have knowledge in Adobe Photoshop.

2) You must have skill in Adobe Illustrator.

3) You must have knowledge in 3ds Max

4) You should have knowledge in Autodesk Maya

5) You must have skill in Blender 3D

6) You must have knowledge in Adobe XD

7) You have to be available for full time internship in-office.

8) You have to be available for duration of 6 months.

9) You must have relevant skills and interests in this regard.
6th August 2019, 10:33 AM
Careeradviser
Senior Member+

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
If you are interested to apply for UI/Interior Space Design Internship in SocioGraph Solutions Incorporation Bangalore then you must have good knowledge and expertise in 3ds Max, Adobe Illustrator, Adobe Photoshop. Apart from this you interested to learn and gain update your knowledge in Interior Space Design. You should be available for full for six months duration. You must have to apply for on or before 28/08/2019.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?