18th April 2014, 07:47 PM
Unregistered

Companies offering internship to 2nd year BE student? Is there any internship program in ISRO?

Sir, iam 2nd year BE(EE)student. Which companies offers internship? How can i apply for that? Is there any internship programs in isro?

Related Questions:
  1. Companies offering 45 days internship for Civil engineering?
  2. Companies offering 45 days paid or unpaid internship for Civil engineering? How to apply in such companies?
  3. Summer internship of 45 days for Civil engineer?
  4. Software companies providing internship program? I am doing B.E information science 2nd year
  5. Summer internship programme of 45 days with or without stipend for Civil engineering?
  6. List of Companies offering Internship for the candidates of M.Tech in Mobile Computing? How to apply for Internship in these Companies?
  7. How to do internship in Bangalore after passing B.E CSE? Which are companies offering the internship
  8. How to do internship if I am a student of EEE? Which are the companies offering internship?
  9. Am I eligible to do internship while in 2nd year B.Tech? List of the companies that offer internship?
  10. How to do summer internship after 2nd year of ECE? Any companies offering internship? Is there any entrance test?
  11. List of companies a B.Tech(Electricial engineer) 2nd year student can apply for summer internship program?
  12. Which are the companies offering industrial training?
  13. Why companies not replying for me for internship programme? List of companies offering HR summer internship? -- [Most Discussed]
  14. List of companies offering internship program to M.Tech(digital electronics and communication system) graduates from JNTU(Hyderabad)?
  15. Which are the companies offering internship for 3rd year CSE students?
  16. Which are the companies offering internship for 3rd year CSE students?
  17. Which companies offering internship for B.Tech mechanical students?
  18. List of companies providing internship(full semester) to a B.Tech(CSE) 3rd year student?
21st April 2014, 09:56 PM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Companies offering internship to 2nd year BE student? Is there any internship program in ISRO?

Internship has become an integral part of modern day higher education especially higher studies. They are quite important in shaping the personality of a student and transforming him/her as per the expectation of the industry. Being in second year of engineering and of electrical engineering, it is quite difficult to get internship opportunities.

This is because of the following reasons.
-There are mainly IT companies who offer internships.
- You are in the second year of engineering which entitles you of inadequate knowledge.
- It is quite difficult to get internships without good contacts with high ranking officials.

You can get internship or training opportunities in:-
- PSUs
- Power plants
- Steel plants
- Manufacturing companies

ISRO also offers internship opportunities based on project works. They advertise about it in their official website and leading newspapers.
22nd March 2015, 01:49 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Companies offering internship to 2nd year BE student? Is there any internship program in ISRO?

hello; i am doing BE INDUSTRIAL AND PRODUCTION ENGINEERING 2nd year. am very much interested to do internship in ISRO NAL... so being a production engineering student , is der any opportunity to do internships there???? if so' how to apply ???? pls help me
14th January 2017, 01:27 AM
Unregistered

Best companies for Ece students to have internship In 2 year for 45 days in indore
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?