28th June 2015, 04:46 AM
Unregistered

List of companies offering Internship program to M.Tech students? How to approach a company for an Internship?

im pursuing my mtech(digital electronics & communication systems) from RRCE-Bangalore & recently completed my 2nd sem now i have to do project work to fulfill the academic requirement. so i want to know about the INTERNSHIPS PROGRAM. which companies will offer internship? how to approach a company for internship?

Related Questions:
  1. List of companies offering internship program to M.Tech(digital electronics and communication system) graduates from JNTU(Hyderabad)?
  2. Companies offering Internship for ECE graduate who is working in a company?
  3. Companies offering Internship for B.Tech(CSE) 3rd year student? Procedure to apply?
  4. List of companies offering 1 month Winter Internship in Bangalore for B.E.(CSE) 3rd year student? Procedure to apply?
  5. Which are the companies offering internship for 3rd year CSE students?
  6. Which are the companies offering internship for 3rd year CSE students?
  7. Details of the companies offering internship program for 3rd year passed out students? Companies offering the internships without stipend? List of companies related to telecommunication branch?
  8. Companies offering internship program for 3rd year passed out students?
  9. How and where to apply for internship while doing M.Tech 2nd year?
  10. List of companies providing internship for final year M.Tech students? What is the procedure followed to apply for the internship?
  11. List of companies offering internship for B.Tech ECE students in Hyderabad?
  12. Details of the companies offering internship program for 3rd year passed out students
  13. Companies offering Internship for B.Tech(CSE) 3rd year student in Bangalore? Procedure to apply?
  14. question for internship.
  15. List of companies providing 4 weeks internship program in Chemical Engineering?
  16. Why companies not replying for me for internship programme? List of companies offering HR summer internship? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. Which companies offering internship for B.Tech mechanical students?
  18. How to get an internship program for electronics and communication engineering? Companies offering internship program for ECE course?
30th June 2015, 05:15 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: List of companies offering Internship program to M.Tech students? How to approach a company for an Internship?

You have to contact the company's HR manager for all the internship details. If you have reference then you will not face any issues applying for internship but if you don't have any then you have to contact as many companies as possible to get insights into the availability of internships. You have to get permission letter from college signed by Principal for applying. Hence, contact the HR manager and you have to follow the procedure which varies in every company.

For internship you can apply in following companies

1. Navyuga Engineering Company Limited, 39, I T I Layout, New Bellary Road, 2, Rajamahalvilas, New Bellary Road, Bengaluru, Karnataka, Phone: 080 2360 3023

2. Geo Engineering Company Private Limited, 197/A, Peenya Industrial Area, 12th Main, 3rd Phase, Peenya Industrial Area, Bengaluru, Karnataka, Phone: 080 2837 8190

3. Aktis Engineering Solutions, I Floor, JNR Plaza No. 3, Near HTMT, Hosur Rd, Gharebhavipalya, Garvebhavi Palya, Bengaluru, Karnataka, Phone: 080 4083 1775

4. Jagan Engineering Company, No-c-337, Iiird Main Road, Peenya Ist Stage, Industrial Estate, Peenya Ist Stage, Bengaluru, Karnataka, Phone: 080 2839 4206

5. Mechano Engineering Company, No. 181, 3rd Phase, 11th Main Road,, Peenya Industrial Estate, Phase 3, Peenya, Bengaluru, Karnataka, Phone: 080 2839 5405
1st July 2015, 01:39 AM
xiomi china

Default Re: List of companies offering Internship program to M.Tech students? How to approach a company for an Internship?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
im pursuing my mtech(digital electronics & communication systems) from RRCE-Bangalore & recently completed my 2nd sem now i have to do project work to fulfill the academic requirement. so i want to know about the INTERNSHIPS PROGRAM. which companies will offer internship? how to approach a company for internship?

There are many core Electrical companies from where you can have your internship done to complete your Academic requirements. So, i am suggesting you the list of companies that will help you to carry on your internship according to your academic requirements only in other words you can think of you are getting training from these organisation :

1. CINIF.
2. BHEL.
3. TechnoGenious.
4. Anchor.
3rd January 2020, 11:30 PM
Unregistered

Companies in chennai which provide internship program for mtech students in vlsi specilization
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?