6th August 2019, 06:46 PM
Unregistered

Admission procedure to study MTech(Information Technology) in RKDF Institute of Science and Technology?

Hi friends, I want to get admission in MTech(Information Technology) course in RKDF Institute of Science and Technology. So, I would like to know about the admission procedure. Can anyone of you please let me know about the admission procedure asap.

12th August 2019, 11:04 AM
HKBEHURA
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Admission procedure to study MTech(Information Technology) in RKDF Institute of Science and Technology?

RKDF Institute of Science & Technology is a private Institute affiliated by RGPV and BU Bhopal, Rajiv Gandhi Proudyogiki Vishwavidyalaya.

Students can get admission here for M.Tech. on the basis of GATE or through performance in Qualifying Examination. Then they needs to apply for the counseling in July. Now, shortlisted candidates can join with the admission fee.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?