8th August 2019, 02:18 AM
Unregistered

Entrance exams available to study BTech(Computer Science and Engineering) in Indrashil University? Cutoff marks required to secure admission?

Hi friends, I want to secure admission for studying BTech(Computer Science and Engineering) in Indrashil University. So, I want to know about the entrance exams through which I can get admission for this course in this college. Kindly tell me about the cutoff marks for getting admission. Thank you!

14th August 2019, 10:23 PM
cookie1902
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Entrance exams available to study BTech(Computer Science and Engineering) in Indrashil University? Cutoff marks required to secure admission?

Yes, Entrance examination is available to study BTech in Computer Science and Engineering at Indrashil University. Admission selection is done on the basis of marks obtained in the GUJCET/JEE Main. GUJCET is a Gujarat Common Entrance Test and JEE is a Joint Entrance Examination.

The other eligibility is a candidate must have done a 10+2 with Physics, Chemistry and Biology or Mathematics with a minimum score of 45% marks in aggregate from a recognized board.

I am also giving you the university website link for your reference that is www.indrashiluniversity.edu.in
15th August 2019, 06:09 PM
shahi jee
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Entrance exams available to study BTech(Computer Science and Engineering) in Indrashil University? Cutoff marks required to secure admission?

Entrance exams available to study B.Tech (Computer Science and Engineering) in Indrashil University are as follows:-
GUJCET
JEE Main

Cutoff marks of every year is different from previous year.

Total Number of seats - 60 seats per course
15th August 2019, 09:17 PM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Candidates are admitted to BTech(Computer Science and Engineering) in Indrashil University through GUJCET and JEE Main entrance exam.
75% seats are filled from state quota on the basis of GUJCET score and remaining 25% seats are filled from all India quota in the basis of JEE Main entrance exam.

Candidates can find details at;
http://indrashiluniversity.edu.in/admission-policy
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?