13th August 2019, 09:06 PM
Unregistered

Entrance exams to study BE(Aeronautical Engineering) in Sri Ramakrishna Engineering College? Cutoff marks required to secure admission?

Hi, I just want to know that for getting admission and studying BE(Aeronautical Engineering) in Sri Ramakrishna Engineering College. What are the entrance exams I need to appear? Please let me know about the cutoff marks also for securing admission.

16th August 2019, 12:39 PM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Entrance exams to study BE(Aeronautical Engineering) in Sri Ramakrishna Engineering College? Cutoff marks required to secure admission?

To take admission in BE(Aeronautical Engineering) in Sri Ramakrishna Engineering College, selection of candidates are made through Tamil Nadu Engineering Admissions (TNEA) and Single Window Counseling by Anna University, Chennai, as per their norms.

In order to entry onto BE(Aeronautical Engineering) in Sri Ramakrishna Engineering College, the candidate must have passed 10+2 or equivalent examination with Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics with minimum average marks given;
General Category- 50%.
Backward Class including Backward Class Muslims - 45%.
MBC and DNC - 40%.
SC/SCA/ST - 40%.

More details is available at;
http://www.srec.ac.in/academics/eligibility
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?