21st August 2019, 05:47 PM
Unregistered

Admission and semester wise fee expenses of MCA in Harlal Institute of Management and Technology?

Hello everyone, I am planning to study MCA course from Harlal Institute of Management and Technology. I don’t know about the fee expenses. So, I need to know about the semester wise fees as well as admission fee expenses. Please help me to know about this asap.

25th August 2019, 07:13 AM
cookie1902
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Admission and semester wise fee expenses of MCA in Harlal Institute of Management and Technology?

MCA at Harlal Institute of Management and Technology is a 3 year duration course and divided into 6 semesters. The fee expenses of this course is given below.

The total amount of the course fee is Rs.195000. You can pay this amount either in cash or demand draft in favour of "HARLAL Institute of Management and Technology" payable at Noida. The late fine is Rs.100 per day as late fees.

Prospectus Fees - Rs.1000
Year I - Rs.65000
Year II - Rs.65000
Year III - Rs.65000

I am also giving you the institute website link for your reference that is www.himt.ac.in
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?