21st February 2015, 11:29 PM
Unregistered

Can I do double Ph.D degree after completing double M.A in History and English?

I am double m.a in history and english subject ..........can i do double phd degree after completing in one subject of phd....? I just wanted to confirm this soon. So do reply me back as soon as possible. If we can do what is the procedure to be followed to get the admission for the double Ph.D?

22nd February 2015, 10:49 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I do double Ph.D degree after completing double M.A in History and English?

Yes you can do Ph.D on the basis of your Master's degree if you have interest in doing both the subjects. You have Master's degree in both the subjects, therefore, no problem in doing Ph.D in any of the subject. Just make sure that you have got at least 55% marks in your Master's degree.

Admission in Ph.D is mostly based on the score of NET/SLET/JRF. Hence, if you have qualified these in the given subject then you won't face problem in getting admission. If you don't have any of these scores then you have to appear for Ph.D entrance exam which is conducted by the respective University.
19th May 2022, 08:18 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Can I do double Ph.D degree after completing double M.A in History and English?

May I do BTECH from UIT and BCA from IGNU at the same time ?
Are two bachelor degree is valid ?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?