21st November 2019, 03:12 AM
Unregistered

Admission and semester wise fee expenses of PG Diploma in Educational Technology in Institute of Management and Technical Studies?

Dear Sir, I want to do PG Diploma in Educational Technology course from Institute of Management and Technical Studies. I would like to know about the fee expenses for this particular Diploma course in this institute. Please tell me about the admission and fee expenses of each semester for this course.

27th November 2019, 11:20 AM
Infant angel
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Admission and semester wise fee expenses of PG Diploma in Educational Technology in Institute of Management and Technical Studies?

The admission and semester wise fee expenses of Post Graduate Diploma in Educational Technology in Institute of Management and Technical Studies is mentioned below:-

Admission fee expenses:-Rs.25,000

Semester I fee expenses:Rs.50,000
Semester I fee expenses:Rs.50,000

The mode of education of Post Graduate Diploma in Educational Technology in Institute of Management and Technical Studies would be Correspondence.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?