24th August 2019, 02:57 PM
Unregistered

Documents required to apply for PhD(Applied Electronics) in RMK Engineering College?

Can anyone of you let me know about the documents which are essentially required for applying PhD program in RMK Engineering College in Applied Electronics stream? Please let me know about the essential documents asap. Thank you!

10th September 2019, 04:32 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Documents required to apply for PhD(Applied Electronics) in RMK Engineering College?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Can anyone of you let me know about the documents which are essentially required for applying PhD program in RMK Engineering College in Applied Electronics stream? Please let me know about the essential documents asap. Thank you!
Required document for PhD course in RMK Engineering College:-

1. Final mark-sheets of 10th standard, 12th standard, Graduation, Masters degree course.

2.Photo identity proof

3.UGC NET score card

4.Final year project report of masters degree.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?