10th January 2019, 01:55 AM
Unregistered

Documents required to apply for Electronics Engineering Internship in Kidi Robotics, Dhanbad?

Hello everyone, I am interested to apply Electronics Engineering Internship in Kidi Robotics, Dhanbad. So, I would like to know that what documents are required for applying Electronics Engineering Internship over there. Please let me know immediately.

15th January 2019, 02:51 PM
EALP EXPERT
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Documents required to apply for Electronics Engineering Internship in Kidi Robotics, Dhanbad?

Documents required for applying the Electronics Engineering Internship in Kidi Robotics, Dhanbad are mentioned as below:

1. Duly filled application form for internship.
2. Paste recent passport size photograph with cross sign on photo as well as form.
3. Mark sheet of last semester you have passed. Please ensure that, no backlog is permitted in last semester prior to application for internship.
4. Recommendation letter from "training and placement cell' of your current institute.
16th January 2019, 11:24 AM
Parvathi90
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Documents required to apply for Electronics Engineering Internship in Kidi Robotics, Dhanbad?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello everyone, I am interested to apply Electronics Engineering Internship in Kidi Robotics, Dhanbad. So, I would like to know that what documents are required for applying Electronics Engineering Internship over there. Please let me know immediately.

Kidi Robotics, Dhanbad offers Electronic Engineering internship for the duration of 4 months. Candidates can apply for the Electronics Engineering internship with the following documents:
Covering Letter
Resume
No Objection Certificate (If required)
Experience Certificate (If available)
Copies of Education Certificates (10th, 12th, etc.)
Photograph
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?