24th August 2019, 08:29 PM
Unregistered

Documents required to apply for Video Making/Editing Internship in India Dekho Media Private Limited Vadodara?

Hi everyone, I would like to know about the essential documents which is required to apply for Video Making/Editing internship in India Dekho Media Private Limited Vadodara. Kindly let me know about the documents as I want to apply for an internship in India Dekho Media Private Limited. Waiting for your response!

28th August 2019, 01:23 PM
piya1617
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Documents required to apply for Video Making/Editing Internship in India Dekho Media Private Limited Vadodara?

Below documents are required to apply for Video Making/Editing Internship at India Dekho Media Private Limited in Vadodara.

1) Mark sheet and admit card of 10th class .

2) Mark sheet of 12th class.

3) If you have completed graduation degree, then you need mark sheet and certificate of graduation.

4) Updated resume.

5) Colored Recent Photograph.

6) Any Government Id for address proof like Aadhar card or Voter card or
Passport.

7) If you have any skill related certification then you need to upload the original copy for applying to this internship.
28th August 2019, 08:49 PM
triptiiet
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Documents required to apply for Video Making/Editing Internship in India Dekho Media Private Limited Vadodara?

Documents required to apply for Video Making/Editing Internship in India Dekho Media Private Limited Vadodara is given below :-

1. Passport Size Candidate's Photos (06 Copies)

2. Photo copy of Secondary School Certificate Marks Sheet and proof of date of birth.

3. Photo copy of Higher Secondary School Certificate Marks Sheet.

4. Photo copy of Graduation Marks Sheet

5. Photo copy of PAN and Aadhar Card of candidates (Compulsory)

For more information visit on (http://www.indiadekho.co)
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?