29th December 2015, 10:41 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility of doing executive along with graduation? Can I do CS finals with professional internship training after completing executive?

Hi I am doing sybcom along with foundation course in the coming December, should I do after graduation or now. My family is saying you will not able to do executive along with graduation. Is studies are so much that I cant do with tybcom? And after completing my executive can I do CS finals with professional internship training? Please help me.

20th June 2016, 05:07 PM
Solution 78

Default Re: Eligibility of doing executive along with graduation? Can I do CS finals with professional internship training after completing executive?

The basic eligibility for applying the CS Foundation course is 10+2.
And you can able to complete the CS course Along with your graduation.
And now you are doing graduation second year, with your 10+2 qualifications you are eligible to apply for CS Foundation course.
And after you qualifying the foundation course then you can eligible for CS Executive level.
And you can very much able to complete the CS Executive level along with your graduation because the subjects in CS course are commerce background. So, being a commerce student you can easy to understand the subject and prepare for CS exam

You have following options to join in the training

After the Completion of Executive programme you need to undergo for 2 years. (or)
After the completion of Professional programme you need to undergo 1 year. (or)
After the registering for Executive programme you can able to do 3 years of training.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?