5th June 2012, 05:42 PM
h.tpallvi16

Last date of submission of CS executive exam form? I have completed my B.Com and want to give CS executive

i have completed my b.com and i want to give c.s executive exam in june 2013 ....so kindly tell me about the last date of submission of c.s executive exam forum of june 2013 . And also the procedure of submission of this forum.

9th June 2012, 12:31 PM
SANDEEP891985
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Last date of submission of CS executive exam form? I have completed my B.Com and want to give CS executive

Quote:
Originally Posted by h.tpallvi16 View Post
i have completed my b.com and i want to give c.s executive exam in june 2013 ....so kindly tell me about the last date of submission of c.s executive exam forum of june 2013 . And also the procedure of submission of this forum.
Since you have completed Bachelor of Commerce (B.Com) and willing to pursue Company Secretary Course, you will have to register on or before 31-08-2012 to be eligible to write the Term End examination of Executive Program of the Company Secretary course in the month of June 2013.

In order to register for the Executive Program, you will have to obtain the prospectus along with the registration form from your nearest ICSI (Institute of Company Secretaries of India) Regional Council or from any of the branches which comes under each regional councils. Once you fill up the registration form, you will have to submit it to the respective regional council of your region. After completion of the registration process, you will be able to pursue the Executive Program of Company Secretary course.
The registration for the term end examination should be done separately as per the schedule prescribed by the Institute of Company Secretaries of India.

For complete information regarding the Company Secretary course, Click Here.
22nd June 2012, 06:33 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Last date of submission of CS executive exam form? I have completed my B.Com and want to give CS executive

c.s executive registation from last date
24th June 2012, 02:01 AM
Unregistered

sir i am persuing b.a.llb[h]. and i am in 3rd year, i want to know the last date for registering for c.s foundation for june 2013.
25th June 2012, 12:14 PM
Unregistered

sir i am in 12th std and willing to do cs after my 12th boards in 2013.. so plzz give me a complete details about cs... as when to register in cs institute and even best institutes for cs in delhi... i will be highly obliged.. (do we have to get registration in dis month only for doing it in 2013.) please reply me soon.. waiting for your reply thanku
30th June 2012, 06:31 PM
Unregistered

Thumbs up Re: Last date of submission of CS executive exam form? I have completed my B.Com and want to give CS executive

For this u wil have to fil up a registration form before 31 August first
5th July 2012, 01:32 PM
Unregistered

i have done my bba(banking&insurance) i want to do cs executive level in dec 2013 when the form will issue & procedure also
vishnu pandey
16th July 2012, 10:52 AM
Unregistered

16th July 2012, 10:53 AM
Unregistered

19th July 2012, 12:36 PM
Unregistered

Last date for december exam form
I already registered for executive programee
24th July 2012, 01:37 PM
Unregistered

i have completed my b.com and i want to give c.s executive exam in june 2013..so kindly tell me the new changes in subjects of both group.
24th July 2012, 04:12 PM
Unregistered

last date of executive registration 2013 and if i made a draft in advance what will be the last date????
28th July 2012, 07:58 PM
Unregistered

i've done my b.sc. am i eligible to give CS exam?
23rd August 2012, 07:52 PM
Unregistered

LAST DATE OF CS EXECUTIVES EXAM FORM FOR DECEMBER 12
26th August 2012, 12:47 AM
Unregistered

Sir I have completed my BBA but I am still waiting for the certificate and I want to join CS Executive June 2013. So what should I do now?
29th August 2012, 10:27 AM
Unregistered

Myself Angel Rana, I hv cleared my cs foundation appeared in June 2012. I wanna appear in June 2013 for cs executive (Ist module), so would you please help me to let know the last date of registration in cs executive.
29th August 2012, 01:46 PM
Unregistered

Dear Sir,

I have already completed my cs executive registration and I also got a payment receipt, further what shall be the procedures to do? Please guide me.
1st September 2012, 07:17 PM
Unregistered

can we register for cs executive programme ofr june 2013 after31st august with late fees. pl rpl me
1st September 2012, 07:19 PM
Unregistered

can we register after 31st aug for june exams with late fees
3rd September 2012, 07:38 PM
Unregistered

Sir,

What is the last date for submission of CS Executive programme Exam forms for December 2012 as i am already registered for it ?
21st September 2012, 06:49 PM
Unregistered

last date of submission cs executive form i complite b.com and want to give exam in june 2013
23rd September 2012, 01:00 AM
Unregistered

i want to gv cs executive exam in june2013 & i hv passed my tybcom so kindly tell me the last date wid late fees
1st October 2012, 07:27 PM
Unregistered

i want to give cs executive exam in Dec.2012 so kindly tell me the last date with late fees
16th October 2012, 09:04 AM
Unregistered

Can i submit exam fee for Module I of Executive program till Nov. To appear in Dec.?
21st October 2012, 10:07 AM
Unregistered

what is the last date of submission of cs foundation exam form for dec 2013 ??
1st November 2012, 09:29 PM
Unregistered

i am doing b.com and i want to give c.s executive exam in dec 2013 ....so kindly tell me about the last date of submission of c.s executive exam forum of dec 2013 . And also the procedure.
1st November 2012, 09:33 PM
Unregistered

i am doing b.com and i want to give c.s executive exam in dec 2013 ....so kindly tell me about the last date of submission of c.s executive exam forum of dec 2013 .
3rd November 2012, 03:45 PM
Unregistered

I have done my bcom an want to pursue executive company secretary course
3rd November 2012, 03:47 PM
Unregistered

Hi I want to purse Exceutive Company secretary course so when does the admission procedure starts for 2013 and what are the requirements for the same.
9th November 2012, 08:59 PM
Unregistered

Sir, I am persuing bcom student. I want to participate cs exam, ple tell me re-submission of cs exame
19th November 2012, 07:46 AM
Unregistered

i will complete my b com in july 2013.how i can become eligible for executive exam of cs for dec 2013
22nd November 2012, 10:06 AM
Unregistered

can b tech students have direct entry cs excecutive!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
29th November 2012, 01:29 PM
Unregistered

what is the last date of filling of exam form for cs-executive june 2013?
6th December 2012, 07:30 PM
Unregistered

i m in 12th.............what is the last date of submission of form for foundation of c.s.??
9th December 2012, 11:14 PM
Unregistered

i m executive programme student .............i registered in july i want
to know my exam date.
21st January 2013, 07:24 PM
Unregistered

registration number of june 2013
22nd January 2013, 01:40 PM
purvi52

Hi I want to purse Exceutive Company secretary course so when does the admission procedure starts for 2013 and what are the requirements for the same.
Reply FAST
16th February 2013, 04:15 PM
Unregistered

I have registered for CS executive in May 2012 due to some circumstances, i was not appeared for December exam. Now i want to give exam for Module 1 or may be 2 in JUNE 2013, is compulsory computer training Certificate is necessary for the same. Can you give me some suggestion to me pls..........
27th February 2014, 01:02 PM
Unregistered

I am registered for cs executive (new syllabus) when is the last date for submission of exam fees for jun 2014 exams?
12th May 2014, 04:54 PM
Unregistered

I have registered myself in MAY 14 for CS EXECUTIVE as I am A CPT PASS STUDENT. Now when shall I have to Fill Examination form if I am willing to give DECEMBER 14 attempt
11th June 2014, 07:41 AM
Unregistered

I have given bcom exam in june 2014, and i want to give CS executive exam in june 2015...so, what is the last date of registration..?
Plz...reply me...i am waiting for your reply....
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?