30th August 2019, 11:27 AM
Unregistered

How much stipend is offered to Human Resources Interns in Pantaloons Fashion & Retail Limited Mumbai?

Hello everyone, I would like to know how much stipend I will get if I do Human Resources internship in Pantaloons Fashion & Retail Limited Mumbai? I have searched alot but unable to get the information regarding this. Please let me know about this immediately. Thank you!

2nd September 2019, 09:53 PM
cookie1902
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How much stipend is offered to Human Resources Interns in Pantaloons Fashion & Retail Limited Mumbai?

The stipend which is offered to Human Resources Internship in Pantaloons Fashion & Retail Limited, Mumbai is Rs.15000 per month for the duration of 6 months. The last date to apply for this internship is 14th September 2019 and you can join immediately. There is only 1 vacancy is available for this internship and the skills required to apply is a candidate must have the good knowledge of MS-PowerPoint and MS-Excel.
3rd September 2019, 01:38 AM
piya1617
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How much stipend is offered to Human Resources Interns in Pantaloons Fashion & Retail Limited Mumbai?

You may expect a Stipend of Rs. 15,000/- per month as Human Resources Internship at Pantaloons Fashion & Retail Limited in Mumbai.

Duration of this Internship is 6 months.

Last date to apply for this internship is 14 September 2019.
4th September 2019, 12:21 AM
Crenchekids
Senior Member+++++

The candidates selected for Human Resources Interns in Pantaloons Fashion & Retail Limited Mumbai will receive per month stipend of Rs.15,000.

Th duration of Human Resources Interns in Pantaloons Fashion & Retail Limited Mumbai would be of 3 months.

You can check the website https://www.adityabirlaretail.com for more details.
14th August 2021, 02:29 PM
Afreen0786

The Candidates will get a salary of Rs 15,000/- per month offered to Human Resources interns and Pantaloons & Retail Limited, Mumbai

Duration 3 months
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?