27th August 2019, 10:40 PM
Unregistered

How much stipend is offered to Electronic Firmware Design Interns in Episodiclabs Private Limited Ahmedabad?

Hello everyone, I want to join Episodiclabs Private Limited Ahmedabad as an Electronic Firmware Design Intern. I would like to know how much stipend I will get if I join this internship program in this company? Please tell me about the stipend as soon as possible. Thank you!

1st September 2019, 11:23 AM
Parvathi90
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How much stipend is offered to Electronic Firmware Design Interns in Episodiclabs Private Limited Ahmedabad?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello everyone, I want to join Episodiclabs Private Limited Ahmedabad as an Electronic Firmware Design Intern. I would like to know how much stipend I will get if I join this internship program in this company? Please tell me about the stipend as soon as possible. Thank you!

Interns can get a stipend of around Rs 2,000 to Rs 2,500 per month for the Electronic Firmware Design internship in the Episodiclabs Private Limited, Ahmedabad.

There is only one Electronic Firmware Design internship vacancy available in the Episodiclabs Private Limited, Ahmedabad. Selected candidates can start the Electronic Firmware Design internship immediately in the Episodiclabs Private Limited, Ahmedabad.
4th September 2019, 05:15 PM
ashishboudha
Senior Member+++++

Smile Re: How much stipend is offered to Electronic Firmware Design Interns in Episodiclabs Private Limited Ahmedabad?

The stipend of Rs. 3,000 is offered to Electronic Firmware Design Interns in Episodiclabs Private Limited, Ahmedabad.

The duration is 1 month in Electronic Firmware Design Interns in Episodiclabs Private Limited, Ahmedabad.

The last date to apply for the internship is 19th September 2019.

You may visit the website http://www.intershala.com/ for more information.
14th August 2021, 02:27 PM
Afreen0786

Default Re: How much stipend is offered to Electronic Firmware Design Interns in Episodiclabs Private Limited Ahmedabad?

The Candidates will get a salary of Rs 3,000/- per month offered to Electronics Firmware Design interns in Episodiclabs Private Limited, Ahmedabad

Duration 1 month
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?