1st July 2011, 08:26 PM
Unregistered

Branch which I can take in engineering after scoring 60,000 rank in EAMCET?

I am a student who got 60,000 rank in eamcet. Now i am in a dialama of which branch to take in my enjeneering. Sir please tell me which branch is suitable for me according to my marks.

Related Questions:
  1. In which colleges can I get after scoring 28,000 rank in EAMCET Engineering Exam? -- [Most Discussed]
  2. In which college can I get after scoring 1,09,000 rank in EAMCET engineering exam?
  3. In which engineering college can I get after scoring 100,000 rank in EAMCET
  4. Can I get a seat in Vasavi college in Civil Branch after scoring 40,000 EAMCET rank?
  5. How to join in JNTUK Kakinada in mechanical engineering branch? My expected rank in EAMCET is 30000-32500
  6. Can I get a seat in BSc Agriculture after scoring 61000 rank in EAMCET
  7. List of top 15 engineering colleges to get admission after scoring 16000 rank in EAMCET? -- [New]
  8. Can I get a seat in AGBSC after scoring 30,000 rank in EAMCET and 93% in intermediate exam
  9. Will I get a free seat in best colleges in AP after scoring 51000 rank in EAMCET?
  10. Can I get a seat in BSc Agriculture after scoring 10,000 rank in EAMCET? I am from OC category
  11. Which college can I get in EEE branch after scoring 78615 rank in EAMCET
  12. Can I get admission in ECE or CSE branch after scoring 2594 rank IN EAMCET?
  13. Best engineering colleges for me after scoring 7579 rank in EAMCET? I am in AU region
  14. How to select a branch between ECE, CSE and EEE after scoring 14534 rank in EAMCET?
  15. In which college of Telangana I will get admission if secured 68,000 rank in EAMCET-Engineering?
  16. In which college can I get after scoring 34000 rank in EAMCET?
  17. Will I get a seat in SRKR college in Bhimavaram after scoring 30,000 rank in EAMCET in computer science branch?
  18. Can I get into top EAMCET colleges in Hyderabad after scoring 14329 rank in EAMCET?
2nd July 2011, 07:08 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Branch which I can take in engineering after scoring 60,000 rank in EAMCET?

Sir, ive got forty thousand in eamcet can i get any seat in government collage near a.u im obc
2nd July 2011, 09:01 PM
aditya436
Senior Member++++

Arrow Re: Branch which I can take in engineering after scoring 60,000 rank in EAMCET?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I am a student who got 60,000 rank in eamcet. Now i am in a dialama of which branch to take in my enjeneering. Sir please tell me which branch is suitable for me according to my marks.
hello friend..!!

First of all don't get worried there are many people who get less rank than you so you are little fortuned person that you can make into First counselling at least.

What I want to say is don't at all think that your rank alone decide's your branch. this is the wrong attitude you have a privilege to select your desired branch if you get top rank than what you got now.

Now the most important thing you have to do is leave your parents and search your college means visit as many colleges as you can and talk to as many seniors as you can .

Take the guidance of those who already experienced your situation long back.
and while deciding your branch you have to be bit careful don't listen to anyone till your ego and attitude gets satisfied

If you're interested to make a Car by your own and if somebody tells you that Civil engineering is best now a days what's is the fun of taking that branch dude..!!

Think ... !!

be selective and very careful ask your heart twice thrice as many times as you can and decide by discussing with it. rather than discussing with useless third persons.

just take advice but make decision by your own. ok this is the correct time to know your intellectual level.

Be careful while selecting your branch. this will alone decide your future.
And college for this college is not that tough you may not get the top colleges unless and Until you are greatly added up with your category.

But getting college is not a big problem getting the best among them is the most important. Don't believe any body's words Even Mine believe your own heart your own eyes. oh k

I guess this is enough for now to eat your brain.
Chill and enjoy your holidays.

But don't forget to search your destiny.

All the best

Regards

~AdityA~
2nd July 2011, 09:20 PM
ashok880
Senior Member++++

Default Re: Branch which I can take in engineering after scoring 60,000 rank in EAMCET?

You can get any branch,which you wish with 60,000 rank,but you may not get that popular branch in best colleges,which has good ranking in the university.
If you want to do in best colleges,then you have take branch,which left by the top Rankers.
2nd July 2011, 10:51 PM
sunilpati
Senior Member+++++

hi dear
don't worry you can get admission in good college for engineering in 60000 rank
but you can take admission in self finance course .
in which you can join in any stream like
*IT
*Mechanical
*Computer Science
*Electrical
& etc.........

good luck...for your future.........
13th July 2011, 09:17 PM
Unregistered

with a rank of 75000 what branches are possible to get aseat and in which colleges ?
30th July 2011, 11:05 AM
Unregistered

i got 25000 in eamcet... i am intersted in both civil and cse but i can't decision can u please help me plzzzzz
13th August 2011, 09:33 AM
Unregistered

i am st girl i got 64830 rank in eamcet according to last year estimation,for 50000 rank mechanicalbranch came in jntu kkd then can i have any chance to get same branch this year?
18th December 2011, 10:55 PM
chint123

First of all don't get worried there are many people who get less rank than you so you are little fortuned person that you can make into First counselling at least.
Now the most important thing you have to do is leave your parents and search your college means visit as many colleges as you can and talk to as many seniors as you can .
ake the guidance of those who already experienced your situation long back.
and while deciding your branch you have to be bit careful don't listen to anyone till your ego and attitude gets satisfied
If you're interested to make a Car by your own and if somebody tells you that Civil engineering is best now a days what's is the fun of taking that branch
be selective ,
just take advice but make decision by your own.Be careful while selecting your branch. this will alone decide your future.
And college for this college is not that tough you may not get the top colleges unless and Until you are greatly added up with your category.
21st April 2012, 04:30 PM
Unregistered

im in interested in chemical engineering.i would like to know that how much marks i should get in eamcet in order to get chemical engineering
21st April 2012, 09:06 PM
kusuma kancharla

Every branch has its own strategy.you have got 60,000 rank so the branches EEE,ECE CIVIL are good.because they has boom for all time.
11th June 2013, 12:32 PM
Unregistered

may i get a chemical engineering trade ,when my rank is after 51000in upsee in general.please suggest
21st August 2013, 09:45 PM
Unregistered

in which colleges can i get after scoring 75000 rank in eamcet

http://www.flashsandy.org/topics/cooking
30th April 2017, 04:12 PM
Unregistered

Sir I have got 74000 rank in AP EAMCET17 I have cap quota reservation
Can I get any admission in AP engineering colleges
I have just qualified
I'm get very depressed
I want to do ece engineering
13th June 2019, 05:48 PM
Unregistered

My eamcet rank 63930 ts girls oc caste which colleges in best group available
9th September 2021, 12:26 PM
Unregistered

In which engineering colleges can I get after scoring 68900rank in EAMCET engineering exam?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?