14th September 2019, 09:33 PM
Unregistered

How many BA(Filmmaking and Television Production) seats are available in City Pulse Institute of Film and Television?

Sir/Madam, I am interested to study BA(Filmmaking and Television Production) course in City Pulse Institute of Film and Television. I want to know about the seats availability for this course in this college. Can I know how many seats are there?

19th September 2019, 10:07 PM
BHANBHORI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How many BA(Filmmaking and Television Production) seats are available in City Pulse Institute of Film and Television?

City Pulse Institute of Film and Television

The total number of BA(Filmmaking and Television Production) seats that are available in City Pulse Institute of Film and Television is 45.

For more information, you can contact at given below address.

CONTACT ADDRESS

Gandhinagar Highway, Before Indroda Circle, Sector 7
Gandhinagar, Gujarat 382007, India
20th September 2019, 01:50 AM
Crenchekids
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How many BA(Filmmaking and Television Production) seats are available in City Pulse Institute of Film and Television?

The total number of seats available for Bachelor of Arts(Film making and Television Production) in City Pulse Institute of Film and Television is 120.

The duration of the course of Bachelor of Arts(Film making and Television Production) in City Pulse Institute of Film and Television is 3 years and is full time.

You can check the website www.citypulse.co.in for more details.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?