14th October 2019, 07:38 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility to study Diploma in Mechanical Engineering in North East Frontier Technical University?

Can I know about the eligibility criteria for getting admission and studying Diploma in Mechanical Engineering in North East Frontier Technical University? Please tell me about the eligibility criteria because I want to do this course in this university. Thank you!

18th October 2019, 05:18 PM
Parvathi90
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to study Diploma in Mechanical Engineering in North East Frontier Technical University?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Can I know about the eligibility criteria for getting admission and studying Diploma in Mechanical Engineering in North East Frontier Technical University? Please tell me about the eligibility criteria because I want to do this course in this university. Thank you!

Eligibility to study the Diploma in Mechanical Engineering in the North East Frontier Technical University is a pass in Class X or High School Examination or equivalent examination from a recognized board. Duration of the Diploma in Mechanical Engineering is 3 years full time in the North East Frontier Technical University. The North East Frontier Technical University also offers the Diploma in Civil, Automobile, Computer Science, Electrical and Electronics and Communication courses. Candidates can find the details in the website link given Click Here
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?