13th June 2018, 04:04 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility to study Diploma in Nursery and Primary Teacher’s Training in North East Frontier Technical University?

Respected Sir, I am interested to study Diploma in Nursery and Primary Teacher’s Training from North East Frontier Technical University. I would like to know about the eligibility criteria for applying and studying this Diploma course. Please tell me about the eligibility criteria asap.

Related Questions:
  1. Admission procedure to study Diploma in Nursery and Primary TeacherÂ’s Training in North East Frontier Technical University? -- [New]
  2. Course structure of Diploma in Nursery and Primary TeacherÂ’s Training in North East Frontier Technical University? -- [New]
  3. Course duration and fee expenses of Diploma in Nursery and Primary TeacherÂ’s Training in North East Frontier Technical University? -- [New]
  4. Benefits of studying Diploma in Nursery and Primary TeacherÂ’s Training? -- [New]
  5. Whether Nursery Primary Teacher Training Diploma course of MG University has any value in Delhi?
  6. Whether Nursury Education Programme and D.Ed are same or not?
  7. Can I get Teacher job while doing B.Com from Delhi University or do I need to do any other course? -- [Most Discussed]
  8. Is Diploma in Education different from Diploma in Nursery Teacher Training? Which course should I choose to be a Primary teacher?
  9. Where to find Nursery and Primary Teacher Training Programs in Delhi?
  10. What is the criteria to be eligible for Nursery Primary Teacher Training (NPTT)? -- [Most Discussed]
  11. List of colleges in North India to study Diploma in Primary Education course? Entrance exam available for it? Can I become a Primary Teacher after it?
  12. Women polytechnic for teacher training programs- west delhi
  13. Where can i attend the NTT program in Delhi?
  14. Which all exams I can apply for after NTT?
  15. Duration and syllabus of Diploma in Nursery Teacher Training (NTT) course? Where to apply for it?
  16. MA History from IGNOU along with NPTT course is a good option?
  17. Can I apply for BTC or TET examination with 47% in graduation?
  18. Can I do primary teacher training after completing 3 years Diploma Course after 10th standard?
14th June 2018, 01:50 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to study Diploma in Nursery and Primary Teacher’s Training in North East Frontier Technical University?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Respected Sir, I am interested to study Diploma in Nursery and Primary Teacher’s Training from North East Frontier Technical University. I would like to know about the eligibility criteria for applying and studying this Diploma course. Please tell me about the eligibility criteria asap.

Eligibility to study a Diploma in Nursery Teachers Training in North East Frontier Technical University (NEFTU) is a pass in 10+2 or equivalent examination from a recognized board. Duration of the course is one year (two semesters). Candidates can get the application from the admission department or can download from the NEFTU website. Candidates can contact the NEFTU admission department for more details or can find the details in the NEFTU website link given Click Here
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?