14th October 2019, 09:56 PM
Unregistered

Selection procedure in Cochin Shipyard Limited Sanitary-cum-Health Inspector recruitment?

Hello Sir, I am going to apply for Cochin Shipyard Limited recruitment of Sanitary-cum-Health Inspector. I want to know about the procedure of selection so that I can prepare for this recruitment and get this job. Can you help me with the selection procedure?

17th October 2019, 05:14 PM
Parvathi90
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Selection procedure in Cochin Shipyard Limited Sanitary-cum-Health Inspector recruitment?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello Sir, I am going to apply for Cochin Shipyard Limited recruitment of Sanitary-cum-Health Inspector. I want to know about the procedure of selection so that I can prepare for this recruitment and get this job. Can you help me with the selection procedure?

Selection procedure of the Sanitary-cum-Health Inspector (on contract basis) in the Cochin Shipyard Limited is given below:

Candidates are selected for the Sanitary-cum-Health Inspector through Written / Practical / Physical Tests and certificate verification

Interested and eligible candidates can apply online (Click Here) for the Sanitary-cum-Health Inspector (on contract basis) in the Cochin Shipyard Limited. Details are available at the website link given Click Here
17th October 2019, 06:19 PM
Angry Girl
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Selection procedure in Cochin Shipyard Limited Sanitary-cum-Health Inspector recruitment?

Selection Procedure in Cochin Shipyard Limited Sanitary-cum-Health Inspector recruitment will be through Written Test, Practical Test and Physical Test.

Last Date of the Application Process: 18th Oct. 2019.

For more information, you can visit their Official Website http://www.cochinshipyard.com.
17th October 2019, 11:49 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Selection Process of Cochin Shipyard Limited Sanitary Health Inspector recruitment:

The detailed information about the selection process of Cochin Shipyard Limited Sanitary Health Inspector recruitment is given below.

Name of the organization - Cochin Shipyard Limited

Name of the Job Position - Sanitary cum Health Inspector

>> Selection process consists of the below mentioned rounds. They are,

@ Written Test
@ Practical Test
@ Physical Test

>> Tests shall be conducted out of 100 marks and marks awarded accordingly.

>> Those candidates who are shortlisted based on the eligibility requirements for the posts will be allowed to attend above mentioned rounds.

Click here for official website

Click here for official notification
18th October 2019, 12:23 AM
Careeradviser
Senior Member+

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Selection procedure in Cochin Shipyard Limited Sanitary-cum-Health Inspector recruitment is based on the candidate performance in the Written / Practical / Physical Tests and certificate verification. To get selected for the Sanitary-cum-Health Inspector candidates must appear and qualify in all the three levels. For more details , please visit the official website -> Click Here.
19th October 2019, 02:51 PM
piya1617
Senior Member+++++

You have to qualify the following stages of selection process to get selected for Sanitary-cum-Health Inspector recruitment through Cochin Shipyard Limited .

1) Written Test
2) Practical Test
3) Physical Test

The shortlisted candidate who successfully qualified at the certificate verification
will be eligible to attend the Written/Practical/Physical test.

You can check the following website for more information.
https://www.cochinshipyard.com/
19th October 2019, 06:45 PM
Bhaak Burbak
Senior Member++++

Selection Procedure in Cochin Shipyard Limited Sanitary-cum-Health Inspector recruitment:

~~ Selection of candidates will be through Written/ Practical/ Physical Tests.

For more information about this recruitment you can visit their official website.
19th October 2019, 07:20 PM
ashishboudha
Senior Member+++++

Smile Re: Selection procedure in Cochin Shipyard Limited Sanitary-cum-Health Inspector recruitment?

Selection procedure in Cochin Shipyard Limited Sanitary-cum-Health Inspector recruitment goes through following steps:-

1. Certificate Verification.
2. Written Test.
3. Practical Test.
4. Physical Test.

The upper age limit for this recruitment is 30yr.

On the basis of your performance in above tests, you will be selected.

You may visit the website www.govtjob.nic for more information.
21st October 2019, 10:54 AM
EALP EXPERT
Senior Member+++++

The selection procedure in Cochin Shipyard Limited Sanitary-cum-Health Inspector recruitment is given below.

SELECTION PROCESS

** Written Examination

** Practical

** Physical tests

The final merit list will be done on the basis of performance in the given above tests.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?