14th October 2019, 09:57 PM
Unregistered

Selection procedure of Chandigarh Administration Steno-Typist recruitment?

Hello friends, can anyone of you kindly provide me the selection procedure under Chandigarh Administration Steno-Typist recruitment? I want to know about the selection procedure of this recruitment because I am planning to apply for this recruitment.

17th October 2019, 01:41 PM
Parvathi90
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Selection procedure of Chandigarh Administration Steno-Typist recruitment?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello friends, can anyone of you kindly provide me the selection procedure under Chandigarh Administration Steno-Typist recruitment? I want to know about the selection procedure of this recruitment because I am planning to apply for this recruitment.

Selection procedure of Steno-Typist recruitment in the Chandigarh Administration is given below:

Written Test

Written Test consists of 2 papers.

Paper 1: (10 AM to 12 Noon)

English – 40 marks
General Knowledge – 40 marks
Computer Proficiency Test – 20 marks

Total – 100 marks

Paper 2: (2 PM to 4 PM)

Mathematics – 40 marks
Statistics – 30 marks
Aptitude – 30 marks

Total – 100 marks

Stenography Test in English

Stenography - Speed of 80 words per minute and 20 words per minute to transcript the same on the computer

Details are available at the website link given Click Here
17th October 2019, 07:49 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Selection procedure of Chandigarh Administration Steno-Typist recruitment?

Selection procedure of Chandigarh Administration Steno-Typist recruitment is mentioned below:-

—> Written Test
—> Stenography Test in English at the speed of 80 words per minute in Stenography and 20 words per minute to transcript the same on computer.
17th October 2019, 10:48 PM
Angry Girl
Senior Member+++++

Selection Procedure of Chandigarh Administration Steno-Typist recruitment will be based on Written Examination and Typing Test.

Last Date of the Application Process: 21st Oct. 2019.

For more information, you can visit their Official Website http://www.chdrectt2019.in/.
19th October 2019, 08:01 PM
Blessmegod
Senior Member+++++

--> The selection procedure required for recruitment as Chandigarh Administration Steno-Typist involves following stages :-

* Stage I : Written test.

* Stage II : Stenography Test.

For detailed information regarding the same examination, you can refer to the link https://chdrectt2019.in/index.php.
19th October 2019, 08:02 PM
Blessmegod
Senior Member+++++

--> The selection procedure required for recruitment as Chandigarh Administration Steno-Typist involves following stages :-

* Stage I : Written test.

* Stage II : Stenography Test.

For detailed information regarding the same examination, you can refer to the link https://chdrectt2019.in/index.php.
19th October 2019, 08:15 PM
Bhaak Burbak
Senior Member++++

Selection Procedure of Chandigarh Administration Steno-Typist recruitment:

~~ Selection of candidates will be through Written Test, Typing Test and Stenography Test wherever applicable.

For more information about this recruitment you can visit their official website.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?