1st October 2019, 09:11 PM
Unregistered

Pay scale allotted to Graduate Engineer Trainees in Konkan Railway Corporation Limited?

Hello everyone, can someone please tell me about the pay scale of Graduate Engineer Trainee which is available in Konkan Railway Corporation Limited? I am interested to apply for this post in this company. So I want to know about the pay scale. Please tell me as soon as possible.

4th October 2019, 01:43 PM
zahedrocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Pay scale allotted to Graduate Engineer Trainees in Konkan Railway Corporation Limited?

In the beginning a Graduate Engineer Trainees in Konkan Railway Corporation Limited, will get a fixed amount of stipend as per the norms of the organization.

The amount may range approximately Rs. 4,500/- and above per month. Later on after the training period gets over the salary will increase pending upon their experience and eligibility.
4th October 2019, 04:38 PM
Parvathi90
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Pay scale allotted to Graduate Engineer Trainees in Konkan Railway Corporation Limited?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello everyone, can someone please tell me about the pay scale of Graduate Engineer Trainee which is available in Konkan Railway Corporation Limited? I am interested to apply for this post in this company. So I want to know about the pay scale. Please tell me as soon as possible.

Pay scale allotted to the Trainee Apprentices in the Konkan Railway Corporation Limited is given below:

Graduate Engineers – Rs 4,984 per month

Diploma holders – Rs 3,542 per month

There are totally 135 Trainee Apprentice vacancies available in the Konkan Railway Corporation Limited. Details are available at the website link given Click Here
4th October 2019, 10:35 PM
Angry Girl
Senior Member+++++

Pay scale allotted to Konkan Railway Corporation Limited Graduate Engineer Trainee recruitment is Rs. 4,984 per month.

For more information, you can visit their Official Website http://www.konkanrailway.com.
5th October 2019, 12:42 AM
Dadi Maa
Senior Member+

The monthly stipend proposed for candidates selected as Graduate Engineers under current opening of Konkan Railway Corporation Limited is Rs.4984/-.

For detailed information regrading the same recruitment, you can refer to the link http://nats.konkanrailway.com/traine...tification.pdf.
5th October 2019, 08:08 AM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Pay Scale offered in Konkan Railway Corporation Limited Graduate Engineer Trainee recruitment:

The detailed information about the pay scale offered in Konkan Railway Corporation Limited Graduate Engineer Trainee recruitment is given below.

Name of the Organization - Konkan Railway Corporation Limited

Name of the Job Position - Graduate Engineer Trainee

>> Stipend will be offered for Graduate Engineer Trainee in this recruitment.

>> For Graduate Engineers - Rs.4,984/- per month

>> You are not eligible for any TA or DA or Boarding or Lodging Expenses incurred during the period of training.

>> No Hostel accommodation shall be provided and you will have to arrange your own arrangement during the training.

Click here for official notification

Click here for registration
6th October 2019, 03:05 AM
Careeradviser
Senior Member+

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Konkan Railway Corporation Limited offers Rs.4,984 for Graduate Engineers and Rs.3,542 for Graduate Engineers per month to Graduate Engineer Trainees. As per the official Notification of Konkan Railway Corporation Limited, there are 135 vacancies available for Graduate Engineer Trainees. Please visit the official website detailed Information regarding Graduate Engineer Trainees at Konkan Railway Corporation Limited.

Official website -> Click Here
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?