29th October 2019, 07:33 PM
Unregistered

Possibility to pursue a Diploma Engineering course for an ITI holder?

Sir, I did 12th and then joined ITI course. Now, I have complete my ITI course and I want to do Diploma Engineering course. So, is it possible for me to do a Diploma Engineering course now? Kindly help me to know about this asap.

2nd November 2019, 06:14 PM
osmin
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Possibility to pursue a Diploma Engineering course for an ITI holder?

After completion ITI you will have to appear in Lateral Entry Test to take a direct admission in diploma on the basis of your rank in LEET. You will get seat in a Polytechnic College. After completion of diploma you have to appear in a lateral entry test to take direct admission in BTech 2nd year.
2nd November 2019, 07:18 PM
pearlrana
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Possibility to pursue a Diploma Engineering course for an ITI holder?

Yes ITI student can take admission in Polytechnic Diploma after their course.
But the admission procedure depends on the the institution in which you want to take admission. It may be basis on your marks. May be you have to give entrance examination to take admission.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?