29th October 2019, 08:29 PM
Unregistered

Can I study Diploma in Banking and Finance course with 49% in 12th Commerce?

Hi friends, I have completed my 12th with Commerce stream and I have secured 49% marks in it. Now, I want to do Diploma course of Banking and Finance. So, please tell me can I study this Diploma course?

2nd November 2019, 06:52 PM
osmin
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I study Diploma in Banking and Finance course with 49% in 12th Commerce?

Eligibility criteria to study diploma in banking and finance course:-

Candidates are required to qualify their bachelor's degree or an equivalent examination.
They should obtain a minimum aggregate of 50% marks and above from a recognised university.
Applicant will have to go through the entrance examination held by various reputed Institutions or Universities.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?

Related Topics:

Thread Replies Last Post
Admission procedure to study Diploma in Banking & Finance in Indian Institute of Banking and Finance, Kolkata? 1 15th April 2019 01:53 AM
Is there any entrance exam for Diploma in Banking & Finance admission in Indian Institute of Banking and Finance, Kolkata? 1 15th April 2019 12:57 AM
Eligibility to study Diploma in Banking & Finance in Indian Institute of Banking and Finance, Kolkata? 1 13th April 2019 12:33 PM
Does State Bank of Maharashtra provide education loan to study MBA in Banking and Finance from Symbiosis School of Banking and Finance? Required documents for it? 2 21st October 2017 08:03 PM
Which Certification courses are better for me to have career in Investment Banking having completed MBA in Finance, NCFM in Derivatives Market and Diploma in Banking and Finance from IIBF? 3 31st July 2013 01:01 AM